Linking Real World Data with Reimbursement Decisions September 11, 2014, 02:00 - 04:00 PM CEST, Webinar Webinar
Classical clinical trials and conclusions drawn from them are seen as not always useful aid for health care decision-making. The real-world data should provide the missing piece of information.
Orphan Drugs Market Access and Regulatory Affairs September 24, 2014, 02:00 - 04:30 PM CEST, Webinar Webinar
Many blockbuster drugs will lose their exclusivity in the next five years. Therefore, the current economic situation has shifted the focus of many pharmaceutical companies from essential medicines to orphan drugs.
10th Annual Sales & Marketing Excellence in Pharma 16 - 17 October 2014, Amsterdam, Netherlands Conference
Technology is rapidly shaping how the pharmaceutical industry adapts to an increasingly competitive landscape where emphasis is being placed on a philisophy that is more customer- centric than product-centric.
- Cloud computing for Big Data in Pharma. Making the business case
- Regulatory Affairs in Biosimilars EU vs US
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in ASEAN: Best practices in Drug Registration
- Pharmacovigilance System Master File & Inspections
- Handling Risk in Third Party Due Diligence: Corporate Compliance in Pharma